We all know Tom Ford when it comes to clothes, but although he has homes across the globe, his interiors remain a bit of a mystery. Well, until now … Recently his Mayfair townhouse in London hit the market, and Fashionologie was gracious enough to give us the “inside” scoop.
The space is masculine, but modern. Clean, but not sterile. The attention to detail is evident, but also seemingly effortless, much like the man. And Tom isn’t leaving London, well, unless he is going to one of his other homes in New York or New Mexico … Apparently Tom is shopping around for a home in the Kingston neighborhood. Hopefully this new project will warrant more photos!
Photos via Fashionologie
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley