Share the post “Over Lunch :: An Intro to Fromental”
I had the pleasure of lunching with my favorite PR guru, Andrew Joseph, last week. Also at the lunch in Midtown Manhattan was the very gracious Melissa, director of Fromental Wallcoverings, US.
Fun conversation, delicious food and many laughs all while looking at stunning photos of recent projects featuring exquisite Fromental installations- each like a piece of fine art. England is home to the creative owners of this company- which explains its very sophisticated, elegant and fresh style. I am completely enamored by the way they mix embroidery onto the panels. Fromental is truly haute couture for the bare wall.
Share the post “In Michelle Oka Doner’s Soho Studio”
I had the honor of meeting with the fabulous artist, Michele Oka Doner recently, at her loft/workspace in Soho, NYC. My clients accompanied me, with one of our art consultants, to this fabulous space to speak with Ms. Oka Doner in person.
It was such a special day – I felt like I was in the presence of art royalty. Certainly she is a living legend and rightly so. What a beautiful, and vastly talented lady. My clients purchased a stunning piece of art from her “Birth of Adam” series.
If you happen to be through Miami Airport anytime soon- make sure to notice the the floor- Ms. Oka Doner was asked to do the permanent art installation that is too gorgeous to walk on, in my opinion.
Share the post “International Contemporary Furniture Fair ’12″
It’s happening right now … or at least until this afternoon … the International Contemporary Furniture Fair is North America’s premier showcase for contemporary design. Thirty-four countries are represented with almost 200 first-time exhibitors displaying the latest trends, technology and innovations in furniture design and textiles. Kwinter & Co. visited the show yesterday and we were impressed by some of the inspiring pieces we saw. Today is the final day of the ICFF, and it is open to the public! We can’t suggest a better way to spend a rainy afternoon in NYC.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Christopher Wool Non-Representational Work
- "Bowiesque" – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Kwinter & Co. in Luxe Magazine Winter 2014
- An Hermès Home
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley
- Party Planning Tips from the Pros
- In Michelle Oka Doner's Soho Studio
- Frieze Art Fair New York 2017
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer