Share the post “In Michelle Oka Doner’s Soho Studio”
I had the honor of meeting with the fabulous artist, Michele Oka Doner recently, at her loft/workspace in Soho, NYC. My clients accompanied me, with one of our art consultants, to this fabulous space to speak with Ms. Oka Doner in person.
It was such a special day – I felt like I was in the presence of art royalty. Certainly she is a living legend and rightly so. What a beautiful, and vastly talented lady. My clients purchased a stunning piece of art from her “Birth of Adam” series.
If you happen to be through Miami Airport anytime soon- make sure to notice the the floor- Ms. Oka Doner was asked to do the permanent art installation that is too gorgeous to walk on, in my opinion.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Christopher Wool Non-Representational Work
- "Bowiesque" – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Kwinter & Co. in Luxe Magazine Winter 2014
- An Hermès Home
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley
- Party Planning Tips from the Pros
- In Michelle Oka Doner's Soho Studio
- Frieze Art Fair New York 2017
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer