Share the post “Brass is Back!”
Brass with its warmth and richness is the metal of the moment. Its patina gets even better with age and being more versatile than silver and less flashy than gold, there’s a resurgence of brass in interior design trends and we’re glad it’s back!
Bäccman & Berglund of Sweden’s knobs, hooks and handles are elegantly modern. Below they give new life to an old castle where 16th century meets fresh Scandinavian design.
New York based Lindsey Adelman Studio‘s “Branching Burst” chandelier commissioned by Kelly Wearstler for a private Tribeca triplex, as featured in her new book Rhapsody.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- "Bowiesque" – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Christopher Wool Non-Representational Work
- Kwinter & Co. in Luxe Magazine Winter 2014
- An Hermès Home
- In Michelle Oka Doner's Soho Studio
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley
- Party Planning Tips from the Pros
- Frieze Art Fair New York 2017
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer