Yesterday marked the opening of the Stamford Antique & Artisan Center‘s 2nd Annual Garden Show. The fabulous garden show gave us hope of spring weather actually arriving!
It’s that time to think about entertaining outdoors making the garden another room to consider.
Through April 6th, 10:30 am – 5:30 pm peruse the vast variety of antiques for the garden and plants from over a 100 antiques and horticulture dealers. On top of all the great shopping, the Garden Show has created a massive fantasy garden. Here’s some garden shots for inspiration.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Christopher Wool Non-Representational Work
- "Bowiesque" – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Kwinter & Co. in Luxe Magazine Winter 2014
- An Hermès Home
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley
- Party Planning Tips from the Pros
- In Michelle Oka Doner's Soho Studio
- Frieze Art Fair New York 2017
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer