Look inside the Kwinter & Co. designed Woodstock cabin featured in Luxe Interiors + Design Magazine™ Winter 2014 issue.
The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom weekend home was reworked to open up the floor plan putting the focus on the original cabin space and lends to hosting. “They love to cook and entertain and are big on group activities,” designer and Kwinter & Co.’s founder, Brendan Kwinter-Schwartz told Luxe. The owners, a Manhattan-based couple, hold everything from dinner parties to paintball shootouts in the woods on the property.
“Fresh, sophisticated and hip, with a little campy glamour thrown in,” the lounge-like vibe includes a pair of custom Avery Boardman sofas, a vintage pressed-crocodile Karl Springer table from Lobel Modern and a custom Kwinter & Co. designed fixture made by Remains Lighting.
Mongolian lamb from Kwinter & Co.’s private collection covers the owner’s existing bench, complimented by a B&B Italia sofa and vintage Karl Springer coffee table from Lobel Modern.
In the Master Bedroom the Kwinter & Co. designed nailhead-detailed, wall-to-wall headboard, fabricated by Avery Boardman is offset by a David Weeks fixture from Ralph Pucci, custom sconces from Marsia Holzer Studio and a photograph by Elger Esser from Hamburg Kennedy Photographs.
A work by Richard Serra from Barbara Krakow Gallery above Marimekko linens and vintage kilims bring life to a bedroom. Precipice Denali wallpaper from Flat Vernacular accent the bathroom with a Kwinter & Co. designed, poured concrete sink fabricated by hand by the builder, John Bilotti.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley