There was a story behind every item at the Design Exchange’s 2016 Auction. We were honoured to contribute our own piece to the event benefitting the Design Exchange, a Toronto-based non-profit that fosters and supports design in Canada. Over 100 objects were available in the live and silent auction, ranging in price from $100 to $7,000.
All of the items were originals, and spanned from home décor, and furniture to vintage jewellery and scarves. Including well-known names, such as Zaha Hadid, Kelly Wearstler, Charles and Ray Eames, Paul Smith and Eero Saarinen, the auction gave Toronto the opportunity to view such an expansive collection of one-of-a-kind pieces up close.
Here’s a few of our favourites:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley