We are very honored and excited to announce that Kwinter & Co. has been selected as a member of the Baldwin Hardware Design Council, a select advisory board of leading architects and designers sharing ideas and shaping the future of design.
We recently presented our design trend mood boards at their three day Design Summit in New York. Using phrases like, “modern elegance”, “fashion inspiring interiors”, “vintage authenticity”, “fine art as aesthetic investment”, and “transitionalism and informality”, we tried to highlight a level of design that is elegant and timeless, yet comfortable and current.
Mood boards include designs by Kwinter & Co. and Kelly Werstler, art by Damien Hirst, James Nares, Tracey Emin, Jade Rude and more.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Christopher Wool Non-Representational Work
- Kwinter & Co. in Luxe Magazine Winter 2014
- An Hermès Home
- "Bowiesque" – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley
- Party Planning Tips from the Pros
- In Michelle Oka Doner's Soho Studio
- Frieze Art Fair New York 2017
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer