Brendan Kwinter-Schwartz began by apprenticing on Madison Avenue with one of the top design firms in New York City.
In 2001 she established her New York interior design firm, Kwinter & Company.
Her firm is involved in all aspects on the design process: interior, exterior and landscaping to insure a cohesive the result is a home that is both sophisticated and fresh. Whether designing a home in Westchester, a townhouse in the city or a summer retreat in the Hamptons, her keen sense of style is married with an awareness of comfort conducive of a family friendly lifestyle.
Brendan pays special attention to bring together exquisite quality, modern and vintage furnishings and many custom designed elements for each of her client needs.
Brendan takes a “hands on” role when working on projects to insure that all runs smoothly, and within a timely schedule. She is passionate that the outcome should be nothing short of fabulous!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Christopher Wool Non-Representational Work
- "Bowiesque" – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Kwinter & Co. in Luxe Magazine Winter 2014
- An Hermès Home
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley
- Party Planning Tips from the Pros
- In Michelle Oka Doner's Soho Studio
- Frieze Art Fair New York 2017
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer