Dwell Magazine with GE Monogram released the second installment of a three-part video series on creating the dream kitchen. In this edition Brendan Kwinter-Schwartz and client, Robin Shobin, founder of Charlotte’s Book – a new luxury skin care resource – explore the ins and outs of buying appliances for her upstate New York weekend home away from the city.
To accommodate the needs of her client who often hosts family and guests in the kitchen Kwinter emphasizes the importance of a dishwasher that is fast and reliable, and a good looking yet multifunctional and efficient oven.
Watch as the ladies, with the aid of Corinne Taveras, Lead Sales Support Specialist, tour the GE Monogram Design Center in Manhattan for the right appliances.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- "Bowiesque" – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Christopher Wool Non-Representational Work
- Kwinter & Co. in Luxe Magazine Winter 2014
- An Hermès Home
- WOMEN WHO INSPIRE YOU TO ACHIEVE HIGHER GOALS :: The Fabulous Frida Kahlo & Kim Smiley
- In Michelle Oka Doner's Soho Studio
- Party Planning Tips from the Pros
- Frieze Art Fair New York 2017
- Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2017
- The Design Exchange Design Auction
- Baldwin Design Council Twitter & Instagram Takeover – Architectural Digest Design Show
- “Bowiesque” – David Bowie Inspired Interiors + More
- Baldwin Design Council Design Trends Mood Boards
- 5 MUST ASK Questions Before Hiring an Interior Designer